With NCT CBRNe USA 2016 coming closer, we feel pleased to update you on new confirmed speakers. NCT CBRNe USA 2016 will take place from May 3-5 at the Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel in Arlington, welcoming a large range of CBRNe end-users from the region, federal decision-makers and leading experts.
The three-day event includes a large exhibition, conference, end-user workshops and static displays.
This year’s conference will thereby clearly concentrate on three topics: medical countermeasures, next generation biodefense tools, and emerging WMD terrorist threats to densely populated areas. Respective new confirmed speakers thereby include:
- Edward Gabriel, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Ronald Hann, Director of the Chemical and Biological Technologies Department, DTRA
- Colonel Russell Coleman, JPM Medical Countermeasure Systems, JPEO-CBD
- Dr. Nancy B. Jackson, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, Sandia National Laboratories
- Eliot Calhoun, CBRNe Planner, New York City Office for Emergency Management
In addition, NCT CBRNe USA 2016 will feature end-users workshops for local HazMat teams and a static display of CBRNe capabilities from first responders such as the Arlington Fire Department’s HazMat team, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
For further information, feel free to contact our events team via firstname.lastname@example.org