IB Consultancy is proud to present the members of the Scientific Committee for the NCT CBRNe USA 2016 Call for Papers that will select proposed research papers, novel ideas or best practices in the field of CBRNe defense and preparedness to be presented during the Innovation Stream at NCT CBRNe USA 2016.
In its second edition, taking place 3-5 May in Washington DC, NCT CBRNe USA 2016 will bring together the CBRNe defense and response community for a unique networking forum with high-ranking speakers and delegates from major decision-making bodies.
As part of the Innovation Stream – running in parallel with the Conference Stream – companies, academic/governmental research institutes, think tanks and end-users are kindly invited to submit their abstracts to the NCT Call for Papers Scientific Committee. The jury, who will select proposed Papers based on relevance, novelty, soundness, potential impact and practical interest, will be formed by:
- Guy Roberts, Principal Consultant at IB Consultancy and former Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Weapons of Mass Destruction Policy at NATO (Chairperson)
- Brigadier General JB Burton, former Commander, U.S. Army 20th CBRNE Command
- Erica Canzler, Director of the CBRN Consequence Management Advisory Division, Office of Emergency Management, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Stephen Malone, Director, Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC)
- Richard Pappas, Foreign Affairs Specialist, Department of Energy, Second Line of Defense
- Dana Perkins, Senior Science Advisor at US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Ilja Bonsen, Managing Director, IB Consultancy
- Anna Paternnosto, IB Consultancy (Secretary)
Interested candidates are kindly invited to submit abstracts presenting their latest research results on the following topics:
- Countering WMD Proliferation and CBRN Terrorism
- Next Generation Biodefense Solutions
- Development of new technologies and products for Decontamination
For more information on topics and guidelines, please visit www.nct-usa.com/call-for-papers/
The deadline for the submission of the abstracts is the 15th of February 2016. Accepted candidates will be asked to send their final Paper by the 3rd of April 2016.
Registration is free of charge for authors from the U.S. military and government institutions.
For further information please contact Ms. Anna Paternnosto via email@example.com or +31717440174