The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) officially confirmed their extensive participation in the NCT CBRNe USA 2016 event, taking place from May 3-5 at the Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel in Arlington.
EPA will thereby not only present on its activities, but will also join the Arlington Fire Department’s HazMat team in the events static display of CBRNe response capabilities. The federal agency will showcase their PHILIS Laboratory, a mobile lab for on-site analysis of chemical warfare agents (more information can be found here).
NCT CBRNe USA 2016 will include a live CBRNe exercise, followed by a 2-day conference, workshops, trainings and the static display of several U.S. first responder’s CBRNe response capabilities. Confirmed speakers of the conference thereby include:
- Edward Gabriel, ASPR, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Ronald Hann, Director of the CB Technologies Department, DTRA
- Inspector Kenneth Faulkner, Officer in Charge of CBRN, Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Dr. Nancy B. Jackson, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, Sandia National Laboratories, USA
- Gene Carlson, Planning Specialist, South Central Task Force/ Agriculture Subcommittee
The event is chaired by General GB Burton, former Commander of the U.S. Army’s 20th CBRNE Command, and Guy Roberts, former Assistant Deputy Secretary General of WMD Policies at NATO. Further information can be found on www.nct-usa.com or contact IB Consultancy via email@example.com.